Home  》  Corporate Strategy

Miin Luen Manufacture Co., Ltd.

2019-03-15 13:34:08

Miin Luen Manufacture Co., Ltd., founded in 1998 in Taiwan, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of wheel hub assemblies and belt tensioners for an array of European, American, Japanese and South Korean car makes and models.

Today, the ISO 9001: 2015-certified company supplies over 2,000 types of parts sorted into wheel hub & bearing, timing belt tensioner & pulley, crankshaft pulley, timing belt kits, A/C belt auto tensioner and overrunning alternator pulley categories. All of them are thoroughly tested under computerized instruments at the company’s in-house laboratory for aging- resistance, thermal-resistance, fatigue-resistance and durability performances, among others, of their hydraulic, spring, and tension quality.

Miin Luen ships its products mostly to North and Latin Americas, Australia, Europe, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, and mainland China, with its belt tensioners, which account for 20% of its output catering to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the remaining 80% going to the aftermaket in good quality and with competitive price tags. In the aftermarket, the company’s products mostly carry its brand name “T&t”, which literally refers to Tensioner & Bearing Specialist. 

Whether they are OEM based or aftermarket based, they, depending on customers’ need, can be available in standard specs or tailor-made specs.

Sizzling demands have inspired the company to equip itself with mechanized assembly lines as a replacement for manual work. The company is confident of its quality, competitive pricing, and punctual delivery after having intensively invested in improving sales network, product innovation, and customer services. Enhanced R&D capability has ensured further upgrading the durability and quality of the company’s products not to mention product versatility. 

The company is now keeps over 1,000 product items in stock, with lead time set between 10 and 30 days depending on quantity. 

Thanks to the company’s systematic corporate management and high production efficiency, its products are reasonably priced and have higher cost/performance (C/P) value over typical counterparts.