The 11th edition of INAPA 2019, in which is co-locating with INABIKE 2019, Lube Indonesia 2019, Busworld South East Asia 2019 and Tyre & Rubber Indonesia 2019. The show continues to prove as The ASEAN’s Largest and Most Influential Trade Show for Automotive Industry.
The GEM team announced the facts and figures for March shows:
- 1,048 companies represented from 34 countries
- 20.502 trade attendees from over 28 countries
- Total area: 25.132 sqm
The 11th edition of The ASEAN's Largest trade show for Automotive Industry has been done successfully. A fantastic atmosphere and a perfect place attracted many professional buyers and created many opportunities in exploring their market.
INAPA 2020 – ASEAN’s Most Powerful Trade Show for Automotive Industry
The 12th edition of INAPA will be held on 18 - 20 March 2020 at JIEXPO, Jakarta - Indonesia. INAPA 2020 will present new zone for Electric Vehicle. It's called EV Indonesia 2020 - The Indonesia International Trade Show for Electrics Vehicle Industry 2020. The new concept of EV section will be focus for EV technologies. Indonesia is finalizing a new electric vehicle (EV) policy that will offer fiscal incentives to foreign car makers and supporting industries.
The 2020 edition will be held strategically across different section by product areas. Here are the details
- Hall A1 - Motorcycle (Parts & Accessories) – INABIKE
- Hall A1, A2, A3 - Spare Part & System – INAPA
- Hall A3 - EV and Auto Electronics (EV Indonesia 2020)
- Hall B1 & B2 - Tyre, Rubber, Chemical and Tyre Tools and Machineries (Tyre & Rubber Indonesia)
- Hall B1 - Lubricant, Additive, Grease Oil & Maintenance (Lube Indonesia)
- Hall D1 - Bus, Truck, Logistics, Forklift (IIBT, Transport+Logistics, Forklift)
- Hall D2 - Railway Equipment and Technology (RailwayTech Indonesia )